So apparently I have a hundred followers (unless WordPress failed math and meant to say 001 instead). I somehow single-handedly tricked over a hundred of you into thinking I am somewhat capable of write gudding. YOu’VE been FOolED SoN. Anyway thank you, humans/bots/people who accidentally followed me. As a token of my appreciation I shall provide you all with the sacred power of immunity against buffering and chain mail (for a limited time of 10 seconds, you’re welcome)
The Average Peahead nominated me for this tag a while ago (I secretly think she was imperio-ed into doing so) but me being me am doing this 2 months late. Thank you so much, live long and prosper.
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
1. What’s your favorite cookie?
I can’t possibly pick favorites among my children (*whispers* chocolate chip)
2. Can you do a headstand? (If yes, Woooooooah!)
Unfortunately not. Add that to the pitifully long list of things I can’t do.
3. How good are you at cooking? Do you like it?
From a scale of burning water to Gordon Ramsay, I’m a solid should-maintain-a-10-mile-distance-from-the-kitchen-for-security-reasons.
4. What’s one book you could read every year and never get tired of?
5. Who’s the one person you’d call at 4 am, telling them you need a burger asap?
No one. All the people in my life are incredibly touchy about their sleep. So if I do call them at 4 am, they will 100% stab me and sleep in jail.
6. What made you start blogging?
My brain thought it was a good idea. My brain is very stupid. Now, I have the pleasure of reading my older posts and suffering a cringe attack.
7. Have you achieved any of the goals your younger self set?
Even as a child, I knew not to set goals because I will surely not achieve them and thus succumb into a vortex of disappointment.
8. What’s the first place that pops in your head if I said I’d fund your trip to wherever that is? And why?
If you have a fictional world immersion thingummy than Hogwarts, otherwise, Paris
9. On a scale of one to ten, how temperamental are you? If you think it’s bad, and want to simmer down, how do you plan on doing that?
10. What’s something you’d like to tell someone but can’t right now?
I’ve been hiding this for a long time but I’m not ashamed of who I am any more. I watch Minecraft videos *let the judgement begin
11. Give me one good word to describe yourself. (Make it reaaaaally good.)
Flatulence (cause I’m the shit)
- Which mythical creature would you want to be?
- What do you think happens after death?
- What fictional universe would you want to live in?
- What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
- If you could get a tattoo, what would it be?
- What would be the first law you pass when you rule the world?
- If you had to write a book on your life, what would you name it?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What would be your patronus?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- Do you believe in aliens?
I’m (yet again) going to exploit the people who have made the questionable decision of following me. (Disclaimer: I totally understand if you hate blue skies and thus don’t want to do this tag. I promise I will not make a voodoo doll version of you regardless of your decision)