So, I’ve been nominated to do this award by Wormalblog aka Alli. Thank you so much for (wrongly) believing I have the capacity to answer questions. May you receive unlimited gummy worms.
Rules/Regulations/Decree/The part you’re never going to read:
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award- Okoto
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people (I might break this one cause I’m a rebel. Jk, I don’t know many bloggers)
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
3 Things about me:
- I cannot sleep without a pillow next to me either for convenient cuddling, smothering any intruders or for impromptu pillow fights.
- I am that one girl who is always (unfashionably) late. All my teachers and friends can vouch for this.
- I have devised a complex algorithm to choose which dessert item to choose. The more mentions of chocolate in the ingredients the better.
1. What is one big decision you made in your life that could have changed everything?
The biggest decision I’ve ever made so far is figuring out if I wanted a medium or large size pizza (the answer is always large)
2. Would you rather be poor and in love or rich without a partner?
Honestly, I wouldn’t really mind being poor and partner-less as long as I have a dog.
3. What’s a fun fact you know that most might not?
If you removed all the blood vessels from your body and attach them end to end in a straight line, you will die. Bonus fact, when you get killed, you also die.
4. What is one of your favorite lyrics?
This is literally the hardest thing I had to do in my life. But since I’m going through a
massive, it’s almost unhealthy reasonable, completely normal Hamilton phase right now, here’s an entire verse from ‘Wait for it’
Death doesn’t discriminate
Between the sinners
And the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway
We rise and we fall
And we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there’s a reason I’m still alive
When everyone who loves me has died
I’m willing to wait for it
5. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Nominations (so I might have exploited people who accidentally followed/liked/commented on my blog, sorry not sorry. But if you don’t want to, worry you not, I shall not kidnap your firstborn) :
- Which era would you live in, if you had access to a Tardis,
- If you had one last day to live, what would you do?
- What would be your choice of weapon during a zombie apocalypse?
- What would you name your child/dog/llama/water bottle?
- What matter the most to you and why?
Favorite post- In my opinion, all my post are equally shitty, some are borderline cringe-y. But maybe Introducing me cause it was the first post that indicated I wasn’t a bot or at least I was a bot with a life.
P.S If you want to be nominated blink twice or say the word llama in the comments.